Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Bedtime Crafter's Crafty Hubby

For my birthday, my crafty hubby made me something to hold all of my jewelry on. I saw something I loved online and he went to Michael's, got some supplies, and made it for me. Actually, two of them.

These wiry trees were made with green 16 gauge wire, twisted and curled, and then painted black with spray paint. The pictures just don't do them justice, but this isn't a photography blog and I have no photography skill (or a great camera) so just come over and I'll show you them on my bedroom wall on either side of my dresser mirror. I love them. Here is one of them decorated with jewelry:
Shadows in pictures are lame. Sorry.

5 comments:

  1. that is one of the coolese things I have ever seen in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, how cool is your hubby for making this for you?! Second, the item itself is very awesome. Third, I am loving your necklaces- you have great taste, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's very crafty! You both are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like that. It is a lot more artsy than my plain one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet of your hubby! They're so cool!

    ReplyDelete